600ml double cream
1 x 397g tin condensed milk
1 tbs vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
150g Cadbury's Caramel bars, chopped
300g Bourbon biscuits, bashed
1 x 3l Tupperware
- Crush biscuits. Chop chocolate
- Stir together condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Whip cream to soft peaks.
- Fold cream into condensed milk mixture.
- Fold in biscuits and chocolate.
- Decant to Tupperware box.
- Freeze for six hours.
Americans: this recipe was USA tested by the lovely Vanessa North, and here are the measurement conversions...
2.5 cups of condensed milk
2/3 of a 15oz package of Oreos (if you can't get Bourbon biscuits)
And and chocolate caramel candy bar can be substituted for the Cadbury's.
Did I mention how hard I love Vanessa?
Because I do.
Please tag me in any pictures you take of your versions. It really is so easy to make, and so delicious.